- I'M SORRY but how is this more than a year ago. Why are my children full on humans now. Time passage in a pandemic is even worse than usual, you know? We were just totally regular when we took these pictures.
- I'm getting my second COVID shot today! I'm suuuuuuuper grateful to be in the medical workers category and our local hospital is doing a bang up job getting shots in arms. You can check out my stories on Instagram to see if I have any sickness and immune response this weekend!
- We got a treadmill for the new year (cliché!) and have been loving the extra opportunity to walk + veg and watch TV at the same time. It means that for once I'm kind of flying through favorite shows, so tell me, what are you watching? Nothing scary or too intense. Life is plenty scary and intense, thank you very much.
- Our Christmas tree is allegedly getting picked up by the trash company today, and looks very sad and out of place on the curb right now. And, yes, I'm aware that it is February (!) next week.
- Happy weekend! It's going to be cold here and I'm hoping to sleep 12 hours both nights and eat a bunch of takeout. Does that count as a plan? I'm making some slow cooker tortellini soup for you, though, and that probably counts as work. Have a great one!
I watched Bridgerton on Netflix like most other human females with Netflix. Recommended, but not child friendly. Also watched 'Ride Like a Girl' (also Netflix) recently, quite cheesy, minimal suspense for the right now when really, I do not want any more suspense in my life.
Ok so I'm totally trying to get Jay to watch the first episode of Bridgerton with me "just to see" but he has so far "not had time," which neither have I but it's obviously his fault. Treadmill-watching it is!