- I don't know about your first week of the year (!), but I'm in need of a giggling baby picture. How on EARTH was this over a year ago? Passage of time and all that, I suppose.
- I don't exactly know what to make of the week's events in the US, but I truly don't know how patriotism and "taking shit from the Capitol while sharing selfies" go hand in hand. It's a strange, childish way to express what a truly poor loser one is. Also the blatant racism of how the entire attempted coup was handled, but that's a different line of thinking entirely.
- Have been seeing lots of targeted ads for Bala Bangles. How do we feel about these? Have you tried them? Too 80s? There's a young man who lives in our neighborhood that walks with ankle weights and 2lb (or similar) hand weights and while I definitely understand the concept, it's a strange thing to see for anyone in my age bracket to be doing.
- If yesterday's quickie pasta parm wasn't enough, Jay is making us fresh pasta tomorrow and the current favorite for sauce is sausage vodka sauce. It feels very weekendy to me and I'm not mad about it.
- Happy weekend! We made it one week, barely. Our Christmas tree is still up, shedding everywhere, we're tired, I have work this weekend, and I'm thinking a revisit of "movies all day is fine let's also do Magnatiles" aka Christmas break is in order every weekend for the forseeable future. Have a great one!
Previous Post: « One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta