- Pork Loin Roast! My version has a garlic, super savory, sweet + herby crust and perfect for a small holiday gathering.
- This week I finished a two and a half YEAR LONG argument with a hospital over the third of Jay's leg surgeries. It is very very complicated but basically I got a $27,000 charge down to $5,000, a fight that no human should ever have to endure for needed surgery that took (no exaggeration) 10 minutes. Are you interested in the story as a learning experience? Our insurance system is so rigged.
- Related-unrelated, anti-vaxxing nurses and doctors are really, really baffling to me. BUT, all week I've been having chills and tears seeing friends of mine get the COVID-19 vaccine. What a gift.
- Making cauli walnut taco meat for burrito bowls tonight. One of our absolute favorites, and I especially like keeping it in the fridge.
- Is it feeling like a holiday weekend or a regular life weekend to you? We are watching some Christmas movies and wrapping presents, but other than that it's kind of business as usual. The end feels near, though, just a few more months of staying healthy and well and alone. There's that weird hope thing again!
Leave a Reply