- Since Beck is turning FIVE on Wednesday, let's revisit her first Christmas! It was...honestly, it was great and fun and hilarious. She was such a teeny peanut, born 2.5 weeks before the holiday. When I remember my babies at this age they feel like such strangers in my mind.
- Speaking of Christmas! Are you doing any baking prep yet? I have a batch of POY's Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies in my freezer, and if you need something super easy these pine nut cookies are one of my favorite homemade easy Christmas cookie recipes.
- OMG Italian Beef Grilled Cheese. Gimme.
- I don't own a toaster. Do you? We make toast in the oven with the broiler so whenever people are like FREEZER WAFFLES IN THE TOASTER I completely forget that this is a normal thing that people do. Would I use one? Do I need one? Are there extra cool things people do with toasters that I need to know about?
- Happy weekend! We are photographing some new foods for the coming months (spaghetti mmmmm) and on Sunday my sister is coming to visit for the entire month! Because she lives in a teeny apartment and COVID and just all the 2020 things. I can't WAIT, and I'll be constantly gabbing around my kitchen table for the rest of December if anyone needs me. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply