- This week in Ok But Can All The Food Be Cold, sugar snap pea salad! You do need to cook the bacon (or skip it, I suppose), but other than that this comes together in a hot second and TRUST ME, this is the 90-degree side dish we all need.
- I have a list of people that said "like, but, why do we need a plan for that? That'll never happen!" back in March when I said "what is our plan for if schools and businesses shut down and this virus spreads?" Feels like a different world now, just a few months later.
- Friends. We had family in our house for 11 days, and honestly the last two weeks were AMAZING. So much food and talking and sunshine and sweaty summery things, it was just the best. My goal for the next year is to continue to do basically nothing so we can see our family.
- Wrote about weight loss this week on Instagram and people had thoughts! I write a little more mental health-ish content there, would love for you to follow along!
- This weekend I'm making bread (it's on the porch right now for a quicker rise!), doing all.the.laundry, and hopefully nothing else. It's going to be over 90 in SC for the next two weeks or more, so maybe we'll make a slip n slide out of our own sweat. Too much for first thing in the morning? Have a great one!
Leave a Reply