- We are in the thick of HERE'S THE HEAT, South Carolina summer, and between shade, hats, rash guards, sunscreen, and staying inside mid-day, keeping Will from frying to a crisp is a full time job. He LOVES being outside and luckily is very into sunscreen, so there's that. Some that we love in particular are all of the ThinkBaby products and, new to us this year, Supergoop powder sunscreen that we use in parts and all over Will's head. HIGHLY recommend that one especially.
- Although. Speaking of sunscreen. There is a new meme going around saying that Babyganics contains KNOWN CARCINOGENS (more known than, like, the sun?!) that has been disproven over and over again and is complete anti-vaxxer made up nonsense. BUT, it's pretty convincing and I had to look it up in a few places. So, just be sure that you are checking what you read on the internet literally no matter how much you trust the person it has been shared by. We all can be duped.
- We got new pots and pans! After MUCH hemming and hawing, as you can certain imagine. We ended up getting a few Greenpan Venice Pro sizes, although honestly the sets are a much better value. We didn't need skillets because we already had this nonstick skillet set BUT, after a few months of using them all, highly recommend.
- This week we had some family in town (safely, with LOTS of precautions and planning) and made Argentinean BBQ almost exactly like in these pictures. It's one of those meals that every time we make it we say "really need to do this more often" between bites so...highly recommend you do the same.
- Whatchoo doing this weekend? We are doing outside baby pool/water table things tomorrow, burgers etc, and I'm making Food 52's blondies to show you on here in a few months. They are the best blondie recipe I've EVER tried, highly recommend. Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply