- We are balls deep in a puzzle obsession, which is thrilling to me because I LOVE puzzles. Beck's had two world map puzzles for awhile, and after doing them both multiple times per day I broke down and bought a few more. She can do this solar system one by herself, did this 100 piece one last night with a little help (really like the smaller packaging one on this for travel!), and this morning did this panoramic ballerina one, which she proclaimed as her favorite because "ballet in real life, not on zoom" is the funnest thing I got to do in my life. Agreed that zoom ballet blows, sorry kid.
- Whatchoo making this weekend? Probably a big-ass hummus board, right? RIGHT?!
- OR, from one of my favorite blogs, dirty rice. I'm doing this.
- We went to the pool last weekend for the first time and it was FABULOUS. We have been super conservative on doing things, but getting outside was really really wonderful, being in public was amazing, just all the things. It's HARD doing nothing, even though honestly we feel that it's pretty necessary.
- BUT, speaking of nothing, we have family coming to visit next week! We are super duper excited to be hunkered down together with humans, for cousin time, for cooking all the things. This weekend then means that we are faced with the fact that we haven't cleaned anything since March, but it's coronavirus's fault, right? Have a great one!
Leave a Reply