- ^^Last weekend making the strawberry pie, I washed and chopped a bunch more berries for the kids' snacks. I love little tasks like this to save me from chopping things for 2 hours on a Sunday or something like that. Do you ever do that, chop 2 onions instead of one to save future you some time?
- As someone who has a PESKY affinity for science, I've struggled this week with the number of people I've seen sharing the Plandemic nonsense. And, make no mistake, this is not a place for ~opinions~ on purported science from retracted and formerly jailed "scientists."
- Casually thought I was losing my mind working from home alone yesterday because Beck, playing Baby, had left on a vibrating baby bouncer and I was like WHY IS THE HOUSE BUZZING WHO IS IN HERE WITH ME. It was fine.
- If you need something else to make this weekend or for Mother's Day: Quiche! I have a super easy basic recipe and you fill it with literally anything you want, aka perfect for a pandemic. It's also really really REALLY good.
- Happy Weekend! We are doing a family Zoom mother's day call on Sunday for my grandmother and as of now no one in her house can figure out how to make the speaker work on a tablet despite lots of advice and troubleshooting. OTHER THAN THAT, regular little kid pandemic life, you know. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply