- Week two of mainly-quarantine: Will is doing really, really well with his emotions and bodily control. Beck has used the time for some deep thinking, including "what if Rapunzel went to the potty and peed all over her hair?!" Consensus on that one was she likely doesn't pee. Ever.
- I've heard really mixed reports this week on people's thoughts on online shopping, ranging from "way too much" to "too scared, leaving boxes outside for 2 days in case they are affected." Where do you stand? The real question is, do you have kitchen spoons and tons that you like? Ours are a shambles and since I can't actually go shopping, figured I'd do some internetting.
- Since this is now work life and social life, I'll just leave this right here.
- I have a lot of unsolicited thoughts on happiness, but one of them is that if low fat, low sugar, and low-anything items did not exist we would all be SO much less stressed out. Aka happier.
- I would ask what are your weekend plans, but the weekend and weekdays are looking a LOT alike recently for us. Although, I will say, last weekend as a birthday gift to myself I made a really intentional choice to NOT read the news, and that was kind of amazing for two days. I also bought myself this cookbook, and am so excited to start cooking through it. Wash your hands!
Leave a Reply