- I wrote earlier this week on Instagram about some of the not-as-joyous things about parenting. Anything you particularly miss about no-kid life?
- I also updated my shop with a bunch of fun new things! The baby gear and tabletop sections got a nice facelift in particular. Nothing sponsored, all stuff we buy and love/have tested into the ground.
- Listen. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I do almost always have a parmesan rind in the freezer, which makes sauces and soups really cheesy. It's a gift that I give to the world. Highly recommend.
- I LOVE this article on how to read a recipe. yes yes yes!
- Happy Weekend! We are voting tomorrow and then celebrating Jay's Nanny's 95th birthday with pasta and cake and I'm so excited for a low-planned family weekend. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply