- We had a day of horrendous storms yesterday, power outages, tornados, school off today because of wind, lots of nonsense. And it occurred to me that the term "swollen river" is just....strange. To much personification, and people have been referring to one of our rivers in the female tense, and a swollen female river is just...I don't know. I'm not nature-y enough for that kind of language.
- In line with my desire to be making more sauces, this masala paste, and subsequent 5-ingredient tikka masala looks PERFECT.
- Will has taken to ripping his paci clip off his shirt, then tossing it on the ground, then yelling UH OH and of course did that on our walk the other day, losing the most clippy of all the clips. Little turd. I ordered more: this is the only brand we've found that will stay on for any length of time, although he's almost figured out how to work the actual clip part, not just tugging until it slides off. Perfect.
- Mitt Romney. Good week to be on the right side of history.
- Happy Friday! I'm leaving tomorrow for weekend ¾ away for travel, and it's great but tiring. Tomorrow's show is almost completely sold out, which I'm thrilled about because more people should take time to enjoy great nights of music, you know? Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply