- Are you making anything cool for the Super Bowl? Are you more of a chili person, a theme person (tacos! pasta!), or a buncha apps person? I'd like to see a Buffalo-themed party, myself, but if you need something classic-ish, baked chicken tenders or ^^ ham delights would be GREAT options. Both super kid-friendly, too!
- I keep seeing "omg January is so long," and THEN I've seen a lot of "omg stop talking about how January is so long" things on the internet, but really I'm kind of thinking "wait I missed Thanksgiving." HOW is it February, is my predictable anguished question.
- We lost one of our big nonstick skillets recently after several years, and I replaced it after lots of hunting with one of these Greenpan ceramic skillets. I'm always on the fence between hard anodized and ceramic nonstick, and so far I REALLY like the two that we got (10 and 12 inch). They have heavy bottoms (heh) that feel like they won't warp quickly/ever, which is always something I struggle with with certain nonstick brands.
- LOVE this idea for baked meatloaf. The just-tomatoes sauce would go so perfectly with the onions/garlic/parsley in the actual meatloaf. Simple!
- What's your weekend hold? I'm on week 2/4 for travel, heading to Durham tomorrow for one of my favorite shows of the year. Travelling alone is verrrrry relaxing after long kid + counseling weeks, so even though it's work I'm grateful for the car time with my thoughts. It's the little things. Have the best weekend!
Leave a Reply