- HOW has your holiday week been? Yesterday Jay took Beck to the library for almost TWO hours while Will napped and I got to eat breakfast by myself and read a whole chapter of my book. It was my favorite part of the entire week, hands down. No offense to literally everyone in my life. Alone time is my best friend.
- Also realized thanks to my sister that I wrote "damn" instead of "dam" when discussing the Frozen plot-ish on Monday. Damn.
- I got Stasher bags for Christmas! They are currently in the dishwasher and I'm very curious about cooking things in them. Have you used silicone bags for anything besides food storage? Will report back.
- I know everyone's saying this, but having Christmas and Thanksgiving so close to each other was KILLER, right? Can we have some kind of law where there has to be at least 4 weeks between the two?
- We have long workdays today and then it's THE WEEKEND which honestly we need, still moving into the house and all that. Next week will be slightly more normal and then...a new year, a new decade, new everything. Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply