- Will stopped nursing this week, which is honestly perfect timing, but wowowowowowow end of an era, right? Also, if you live in Greenville, I have THREE super solid pumps with tons of extra parts in fab condition. Free to a good home, I just can't put them in a landfill just yet (and they can't be donated because they are a medical device, very sad).
- Don't forget, my 2019 Thanksgiving Menu went up yesterday! And you can check out last year's menu for more inspo.
- And on that front, if you are going to buy anything BEFORE Thanksgiving for the table, I suggest a Le Creuset Baker. We have three in two different sizes and honestly at big meals and for meal prep they are often all three full. They're pretty, heavy duty, and have LIDS which I always find surprising that more baking dishes don't have non-plastic lids. They're our favorite!
- Have you watched The Righteous Gemstones on HBO? We finished it last night (only one season so far) and I can't recommend it highly enough. It's suuuuuper hilarious, a little sad, somewhat scary, and shot in South Carolina so we knew a bunch of the locations aka should probably be best friends with Adam Devine and Danny McBride. For sure.
- After a totally botched day off last Friday (a gazillion work things came up and we maybe "took off" two hours in the afternoon), we are attempting to not work this afternoon while the kids nap. Then we will spend the entire weekend organizing our lives, because our house is selling (closing, paperwork, signed, done) on Tuesday! Have the best pre-holiday weekend!
Leave a Reply