- For meal prep this Sunday! Making a batch of my favorite baked tofu OR this crispy baked tofu also looks amazing. Maybe I'll do both!
- Have I mentioned that for the last 8 years our property line wasn't where we thought it was and now we have to MOVE THE PROPERTY LINE in order to sell our house? Well. It's an adventure, to put it mildly. It's a constant source of stress and financial ruin and anxiety, to put it truthfully.
- Speaking of stress and anxiety! The last time I volunteered in the car line at Beck's school the other mom and I stayed a little bit late, her suggestion, to catch the parents that just were so close to being on time. They were so, so grateful to not have to get out of their cars and it was one of those super rewarding, we're all in this together, take care of each other, we've all been there, moments, you know? We need more of those, because it's not like there's some More Adult Adult that is going to come and do it for us.
- The related house news is that we found one to buy! And the associated anxiety is that it will all fall apart because there are just so many steps to buying and selling and moving property lines. BUT LET'S IGNORE THAT, tell me about indoor baby gates. This new place has stairs and places we don't want the dogs and we're just going to need a lot of gates. What do you like? Hate? Have learned?
- Happy Weekend! Our house is being inspected today, appraised tomorrow, and then tomorrow after all that is Will's birthday party! We're having pizza and cheap beer and Beck and I are going to bake something. I can't wait (for naptime on Sunday). Have a great one!
Leave a Reply