- This morning: Beck woke up 45 minutes early needing to poop. Will woke up soaked in pee from having tons of milk last night before bed. In changing him, Jay realized that the "new" box of diapers we had was actually an empty box that I'd saved for the moving that we are not doing anytime soon. SO, after the pooping and the peeing and a huge baby meltdown, I went to the store at 7:20 while Jay fed Will beans with garlic sauce, which he loves, because we were also out of bananas. It's fine. I'm fine. We're all fine.
- You know that we loooooove Primary children's clothing almost more than any other brand. I just placed an order for Halloween because I'm all about costumes that can actually be worn irl. Beck has asked to be a tomato this year? and was Belle last year with George Carlin as her beast. I've got a code for you! - Get 20% off your first order at Primary.com with code AFF20PCT (not sponsored, we just love them).
- We went from 97 degrees and drought a few weeks ago to rain for the next seven to ten days so....Great. Bring on the screen time! Beck is thrilled because it means she can con me into Candy Land. What other board games exist for 3 year olds? She's suuuuuper into games these days.
- OH HELL YES Hidden Zucchini Mac! Give me all the crispy bread crumb topping.
- Happy Friday! We are having family pictures made tomorrow in the rain and I can't freaking wait. I'm a sucker for a good portrait. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply