- Here's Beck when I was taking Will's 11 month pictures. She wouldn't get out of her jammies all day and I was like...that's weird but also didn't push it. But then she got a spikey fever and puked all down the hallway that night and OH NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Luckily Jay had a guys' trip planned this weekend so that's cool for him.
- I'm starting to work on Christmas and New Year's snacks and desserts - things that can be eaten at room temp, taken to parties, put out for guests, that kind of thing. What are your favorites? I'd love for you to leave some links!
- SPEAKING OF DESSERTS: French Silk Pie. Gorgeous and yummy and gimme.
- When we went to the doctor this week to swab for flu and strep (negative to both), Beck was really concerned about her "swabby swab" because I told her they run it through a machine to tell us what kind of medicine will work the best for her. So she got all worried and wanted to see said machine, so got herself a tour of the lab to check in on her mucus. It was a lot.
- Happy Weekend! Fall weather is coming here FINALLY and all I can think about is pansies and gourds and mums. I'm thinking I need to get ALL OF IT for the front porch right now. With both sick kids in tow. Right? Right.
Leave a Reply