- I was in zero-humidity Provo, UT last weekend AND this week we had two days of lowered temps, and I can't stop GUSHING about how much I love this weather. I go on and on all the time about the science behind sunlight and fresh air for our moods, but damn it if it's not a ton easier when the temperature feels this good. I actually don't mind the heat of summer, but by late September I'm definitely ready for the mild temps that we have coming our way in a few weeks. GET ME OUTSIDE!
- Steak and Potato Skewers with Chimichurri WHAT. Makes me want to make a batch of chimichurri this weekend for meal prep and eat these one night next week!
- Have you tried Amazon Fresh or any other grocery delivery services? I actually like going to the store but sometimes I'm thinking about something that I need rightthisinstant and it's just such a hassle with the kids depending on the time of day. There's a free trial that I'm going to check out, will report back and see if a subscription might be worth it.
- Talked about loneliness in motherhood this week on Instagram. Might write more about that. Any interest?
- Happy Weekend! We are, as usual, juggling house showings and real life. Hopefully lots of outdoor time, and we're having a cookout with the water tables for kids, burgers/beer for us, and I'm 99% sure I'm going to make loaded baked potato salad one more time because....well, there's no why to greatness. It's just so good. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply