- That? Up there? Is what I think you should do with the Walnut Kale Pesto I shared yesterday. Make a grain, maybe some lentils or another bean, roast some vegetables, pesto on top. It's the most wonderful way to use up ingredients you already own, and a pesto or similar sauce ties the whole thing together without a lot of planning. Perfect for Sunday meal prep!
- OMG OMG OMG. We have some maybe-exciting house stuff happening AND Will is on the verge of crawling AND I'm going out of town today, so I told Jay yesterday that probably our house will sell, Will will crawl, and my existence will be rendered completely useless in the next two days. Or nothing will happen and I'll come back to nothing, but still. Tots and Pears for the house stuff, you know, magic.
- SPEAKING OF. I'm going to Utah today! I'm staying in downtown Provo and where should I eat? If wine was included that would be a bonus, naturally, but it's Provo so. Tell me what to do while I'm there!
- Overheard from Big Sister Of The Year the other morning: "Will, I'm really sorry but you can't come to school with me, Bud." BUD.
- Happy Weekend! I'm super duper excited about my trip but am sad to be away from my kids, always. They are growing too fast and changing every day but then also the thought of being an airport alone? Sounds heavenly and yes that's the stage I'm in. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply