- I put out a list of my favorite weeknight meals earlier this week, BUT it would be like leaving my favorite child in a hot car if I didn't aggressively remind you about this super quick Hibachi Shrimp! It is done legit in under ten minutes (make it while you cook rice!), is SO good, and definitely a perfect "omg what are we going to eat not takeout again" winner.
- How to be a better, more supportive conversationalist. LOVE this and try to remind myself often to do the things listed.
- The other day Jay took Beck to the park and she apparently fell down the slide (?). At the bottom her head popped up and she goes "a little help here?" which honestly is how I feel about life most of the time and also HILARIOUS child where did you come from.
- I think of all the developmental milestones, learning to lift arms to be picked up after a nap or whenever the baby wants a snuggle is my favorite. Until it becomes obnoxious, obviously. But at the beginning..those chubby little wrists...it softens a lot of me.
- What are you doing this weekend? We are having FUN in the heat and soaking in lots of summery things before Beck starts school next week. Live music outside tonight, a concert tomorrow, cooking yummy foods and squeezing in some more pool time since we only have a few weekends left! Have a wonderful weekend!
Leave a Reply