- Right in time for this 95F+ heat wave we're having, it's time to plan for fall! I started photographing some fall recipes this week (that bowl!), and lemme tell you. I'm psyched for it to be chilly in the mornings and all the cliches that fall brings. We're also photographing a big Thanksgiving in just two weeks, so leave any brilliant ideas for side dishes! You've already given me tons of great thoughts and links and I can't wait.
- Also with the "almost fall, back to school" theme, I love this SO much as we move into a new school year: Let's Hear It For the Average Child. School is tough, and not built for everyone, and KIDS ARE AMAZING ANYWAY.
- Beck came to me weeping this morning (yes it is only 9:37 as I type this a lot has already happened) because "CALLIE ATE MY PANCAKEEEEEE!" Against my advice she had hopped up from the table, pancake in hand, to hang out with Will who was in a jumper on the floor. Then she apparently started playing peek-a-boo with said pancake, waving it behind her back, and the dog grabbed it. Ha. Live and learn, kid.
- I got some targeted ad the other day that said "Snacking is important for wellness!" which, ok fine, but I read it out of the corner of my eye as SMOKING and was like...wait, what? But luckily it didn't say that and also vaccines are legit, get them.
- What are you doing this weekend? Jay's Fantasy Football draft is tomorrow so I'm photographing a new v epic bean dip to send with him, comin' atcha shortly for all your football snacking needs! We also have the back-to-school living room DIY haircut happening, so excitement all around over here. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply