- Will is eating all.the.foods, including a few little bites of non-purees this week! It's still one of my most favorite things, staring at his little eager face while I shovel foods into his face as quickly as possible. He's still eating most of his regular purees, and this week I blended some bits of roasted zucchini with a sprinkle of parmesan and he GOBBLED it up. Couldn't keep it in the fridge long enough.
- We saw The Lion King this week! It was great, and super nostalgic remembering the music and funny parts - I enjoyed it a lot. Beck was equal parts confused and mesmerized and scared and "ready to go home now" after 30 minutes, but made it all the way through. Cut to three days later, she's demanding to hear the soundtrack over.and.over. I'm fully obsessed with the Beyonce addition to the soundtrack, Spirit.
- Did you watch the Mueller hearings? The "did they lie, yes, was there interference, yes," line of questioning was validating and maddening to me, knowing that now it's just common knowledge that our election was interfered with, everyone agrees on this, and nothing will be done about it. That's a strange thing to type as if it's completely normal.
- We finished season 1 of Barry and are starting season 2 this weekend and I.can't.wait. Have you watched it? Are there similar shows that you like? I have it kind of in my lighter Sneaky Pete + Breaking Bad compartment for TV. Can't get enough.
- What are you doing this weekend? We have a family yoga class, a birthday party, and hopefully some quiet downtime because I don't yet feel like I've recovered from vacation even though we've been home for a week. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply