- WHAT did you do yesterday? Did you eat all the things? I made a Loaded Baked Potato Salad that is going to feature heavily at every cookout for the rest of the summer, and I'm super excited to share it with you! Also made a buffalo chicken dip because it's never too early to start planning for football season, amirite?
- I also did some porch snuggling with Will yesterday ^^ and let me tell you, this little squish is just so sweet and funny. He's gotten super into comedy recently such as people making funny noises at him over and over for hours on end. It's very sophisticated.
- Out of the entire list of 4th of July foods I suggested, this black bean salsa was by far the most clicked/saved/made. It is SO good and refreshing for the summer, plus the protein in the beans makes chips+dip an entire meal. Maybe make a batch for the World Cup finals on Sunday?
- Days like today are my favorite, a Friday with minimal work that leads into a weekend. And then Monday I'll be all out of sorts and like WHAT DAY IS IT but for today I'm thrilled to have three more days of relaxation! Jay's family is in town from Cali and Georgia and nothing makes Beck behave better than cousin time, thank goodness. She adores them.
- What are you doing this weekend? We are balancing house showings (please, someone just buy it) and family time, trying to keep nap schedule vaguely normal. Tomorrow night we are taking Beck to see the Tedeschi Trucks Band and she is SO excited. It's an outdoor show and a bunch of us are going together and it's going to be the most summer thing ever, but with kids and ten thousand sippy cups. Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply