- Don't forget, today is the last day to enter the Microplane giveaway on Instagram! The winner will be announced later today, only a few more hours left to enter! Go, go!
- One of the most popular recipe on this site is Spicy Crab Salad, the stuff that's in sushi rolls. It's SUPER easy + cheap to make at home and I high recommend you get.after.some. It's featured in these spicy crab poke bowls too! It feels summery but not in a cliche way. Just go with it.
- SPEAKING OF SUMMER. Blackened Salmon Tostadas WHAT. Dying to make these. That cilantro sauce!
- Will, our very predictable sleeper, has had three nights in a row of NOT being predictable. And Beck, to smooth things over, has woken up at 6:15 almost every day this week. It is...not my favorite thing, when this happens. Also yes she's still potty training and it's going well but I would not call it finished yet. Definitely something that is on the front of my mind all day every day. Letitbeoversoon.
- Happy Weekend! We are DOING A THING today. Jay and I both took off work ages ago and we are having a normal day together. We are going to walk the dogs and tidy the house and go to yoga and just exist together, no fancy plans but also no kids because it's a weekday and I am very very excited to drop those sleepless kids off and get on with it. We're thinking of making it a quarterly thing. I will report back on how it goes and if we change the rules for next time. No chores? Drive somewhere cool? Honestly doing chores alone at home sounds wonderful to me, is where we are on an emotional state. NOW. Go enter the giveaway and have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply