- I took this picture yesterday while at work and sent it to Jay, the same way young people send nudes. So, if anyone tells you that romance is dead after kids....
- BUT! It made me think about some of my current favorite pumping items. I'm working on an entire post about how nursing and pumping are going, but mainly I pump all the time and a few things are saving me. The Spectra S1 has batteries so I can pump everywhere, first and foremost. Lansinoh freezer bags, not that I have a ton to freeze at this point. Will and Beck both used Avent Naturals bottles with no issues, and this shirt is from Motherhood Maternity! I love it because pumping looks like...that...and you can't see ANYTHING aka I literally pump in meetings (I work with all women in maternal mental health, obviously that wouldn't work for most places), which is a time saver that I couldn't live without. So! That's how it's going, short version.
- You know how people say "It's almost too pretty to eat!"? That is so dumb. Mainly because it's always followed by an "...almost," which should honestly appear in one of those Things White People Always Say Buzzfeed farticles (farts. like from your butt). BUT ALSO it's always said by people who also I'm sure say things like "you eat with your eyes first!" and so...yeah, the food should be pretty, and you should eat it, and it's just a dumb and tired and useless phrase.
- "Procrastination is an emotional regulation problem, not a time management problem." I love this, and agree! Now just super simply need to fix it.
- Happy weekend! We are going an open house tomorrow because we need to get this house SOLD, for the sake of about 1,287 things including our sanity. It's going to be hot so we'll be grilling and pooling and walking miles and bribing Beck to potty with excessive sugar and lemonade, her chosen summer drink. Have an excellent one!
Leave a Reply