- We were supposed to go to the beach today, but due to 1,827 factors we decided to stay home instead. I'd already taken the day off work, and was all "yes we'll have a day of fun I never get to do that with the kids!" and then we woke up today and it's rainy and gross. But honestly lots of playing and TV and snacks is Beck's dream day, so we're cool.
- For dinner tonight! We're having Mexican rice bowls made with red rice, posole verde, my favorite ground beef, and chopped all-the-veggies-we-have on top. Plus mountains of sour cream and cheese on mine, but that's just for balance.
- Another dinner idea, PIZZA CASSEROLE NOODLE BAKE yes please come to me lover.
- Will started solids this week! He's tried avocado, strawberries, and sweet potato so far. He's eaten approximately two bites of food at each meal, made ridiculous faces, and each episode of "feeding" took thirty minutes and yielded a massive mess. Excellent.
- For the weekend! Since we're staying in town we're going to do some fun family outings, eat lots of good food, watch golf and bingeable Netflix items. On my list I have Homecomeing, Dead to Me, Veep, and ....what else? I want to absorb content and nothing else. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply