- Hello from New York! We are having the best time eating and drinking and not sleeping, because why would you, right? God forbid I come back from anywhere remotely rested. Follow along with our weekend, and I'd still love suggestions on where to go and eat and drink and play for our next few days here!
- Back on the homefront, we are still working toward starting our renovation. I remember reading that it takes a year to plan something like this and thinking ... really? ... and now, yes, it's taken almost a year. But! We are close. We have one room on the corner of our house that we are adding a window to. There is currently one window on the front of the house and we want to add a window on the side of the house. We are taking a window OUT of another wall and want to reuse it, which will save us a good amount of money, but we don't know if it will look weird to have unmatching windows in one room. From the outside it is fine because it's the front/side of the house. Can you please look around your house and see if you have any corner rooms with non-matching windows? And let me know if you think it'd look weird if we did it? Please and thank you.
- Food bloggers who don't know when to use marinate v marinade. I know mistakes happen, but sometimes it's just...wrong, you know? I'm an ass, I know.
- Lobster grilled cheese. LOBSTER GRILLED CHEESE. I love lobster but rarely cook with it because duh, but now I'm thinking another new recipe should be in the works. What should it be?
- What are our thoughts on the new TSwift songs? I don't hate ...Ready for it?, or however it's typed, not gonna lie. Sooooo many throwbacks to older songs, especially Wildest Dreams. Not so much on Look What You Made Me Do, and I kind of will always miss Country Swift. So much nostalgia from that time period in my life, in general.
Have a great weekend!