This Honeybaked Ham copycat is super easy and delicious, the perfect Easter ham or Christmas ham!
- 1 fully cooked ham, 7-8 pounds, bone-in and spiral sliced
- 1/2 cup deli mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar (I like coarse sugar or brown sugar, but anything you have is fine!)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Place the ham cut-side down in a baking dish or roasting pan. Cover the ham tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- While the ham is baking, combine the sugar, salt, chili powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- After 45 minutes, remove the ham from the oven and discard the foil (or save it for tenting later). Brush the ham all over with the mustard and sprinkle all of the spices over the ham. Pour the water in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Return the ham uncovered to the oven. Cook for 1 hour more, brushing with the pan juices every 15 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- This ham can be served hot, cold, or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Ham should be cooked for about 12 minutes per pound total at 300F. I went a little longer than this, and you can feel free to check package directions and follow them, just add the seasonings and uncover the ham about halfway through the cooking time.
This is the ham I use in my favorite Ham Delights - it makes them really special!
Use any sturdy baking or roasting pan you have for this. I use a baking sheet and it works fine!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
Keywords: Ham dry rub, dry rub for ham, dry glaze for ham, ham glaze powder packet instructions, dry glaze recipes, ham seasonings, copycat honey baked ham recipe, easter ham recipes, glazed ham, glazed ham recipe, glazed ham honey mustard,