- 1 bag plus one cup chocolate chips (use a mix of two yummy kinds!)
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add all ingredients to a skillet or sauce pan turned to medium-low. Let the ingredients gently melt, stirring often and vigorously, like you would risotto.
- Line a small square pan with parchment, wax paper, or foil sprayed liberally with tin foil.
- When the chocolate mixture is entirely combined, smooth, and glossy, pour it into the prepared dish. Let chill for 3 hours or overnight, then remove from the pan. Peel off the parchment paper and cut into cubes.
- Cook Time: 10