- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 tablespoons heavy cream, if needed
- crackers, bread, or crudite, for serving
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat with the olive oil. Add the chicken, and sprinkle with salt and some of the curry powder. Flip after 5 minutes, and finish cooking through. Let cool, and shred with two forks.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, cream cheese, garlic, scallion, and remaining curry powder. Stir using a fork to combine. Taste, and add heavy cream 1 tablespoon at a time to thin if needed, and add salt to your preference.
- Serve as desired. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Serving Size: 8