- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 12 ounces short pasta, cooked and cooled
- 8 ounces imitation crab, chopped or shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing together until smooth. Taste, and add a few pinches of salt to your preference.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients with all of the dressing in a large bowl. When everything is combined, taste the salad and add a bit more salt or lemon juice to your preference. The dressing should coat the noodles but not be soupy, just creamy.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes