- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked to package directions
- 3 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 large or 1 whole medium tomato, chopped
- 3 leaves lettuce, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 1 - 2 tablespoons dill relish or chopped dill pickles
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons each mayo, mustard, and ketchup, optional
- Combine quinoa, bacon, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, and relish. Taste, and add salt and more relish to your preference.
- Combine the mayo, mustard, and ketchup to form a sauce.
- Serve the quinoa topped with a drizzle of the sauce. YUM.
- You can prep all the ingredients and the sauce ahead and then just combine everything prior to serving. Easy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Serving Size: 4