- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, very finely minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- To a large bowl, add the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, bacon, raisins, and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayo, sugar, garlic, lemon, and a few pinches of salt. Taste the dressing and season additionally if desired.
- Pour all of the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly. Taste once more for seasoning, and keep covered in the fridge until ready to serve, up to overnight.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes