The most delicious cheese toast that's perfect for kids and adults, and done in just 10 minutes!
- Sliced bread or baguette cut lengthwise
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Sliced cheese (enough to layer generously over all the bread)
- Preheat the broiler to high and arrange the bread you are using on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pinches of salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder on the bread, a few pinches per slice. Layer cheese on the bread all the way to the edges.
- Broil the cheese toast for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden and the edges of the bread are toasty. Broil time will depend on how close your pan is to the broiler and how hot your oven gets.
- You will definitely burn your mouth. Worth it.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes