- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the bacon to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until crispy, for about 7 minutes, then move to paper towels to drain and cool.
- In the same skillet, add the chicken and sprinkle with pepper - no salt needed since the bacon drippings are so salty. Cook the chicken for about 4 minutes on each side until brown and cooked through, then remove to a plate to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir: taste, and season additionally if you'd like.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle, dice it and chop the bacon. Combine with the dressing, and serve with crackers, on sandwiches, or over salads.
- Cook the chicken any way you like! This is a great useup for leftover chicken, too.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Serving Size: 4