- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or other chili sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine all but the last 4 ingredients with a whisk to form a sauce. Taste, and add more of anything you'd like to enhance the flavor.
- Add the chicken, veggies, and sesame seeds to the dressing. Toss to coat, and serve as desired.
- Cook the chicken any way you like, or even use leftovers. It'll be delicious with the dressing!
- Prep Time: 20
- Serving Size: 4