How to make the best quiche ever even simpler with some meal prep tips!
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1 cup filling veggies/meat (see notes)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (see notes)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Prepare your quiche filling first. This can be done in advance!
- Preheat the oven to 375F and arrange the filling and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream with some salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the quiche filling.
- Bake the quiche for 50-60 minutes until puffed and golden. Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
This quiche is choose your own adventure! The egg and cream filling with plenty of salt and pepper is perfect with any veggies/meat/cheese you'd like.
Some favorite quiche flavors include:
- Bacon, green onions, white cheddar
- Chopped leftover roasted veggies with provolone
- Sauteed broccoli, garlic, gruyere
- Roasted tomatoes, sliced onions, ricotta, parmesan
- Leftover grilled chicken, spinach, caramelized onions, fontina
I prep my quiche filling in advance and then dump it into a pie crust with the eggs and cream when I'd like to bake it. This can also be baked entirely in advance and served at room temperature or reheated in the oven for 15-20 minutes until warm.