- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 ounce sliced pepperoni (enough to make 1 layer over 1 tortilla)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons tomato or pizza sauce
- Preheat the broiler to high. In an oven proof large skillet, add the pepperoni over medium heat for 5 minutes to slightly cook. Remove the pepperoni to paper towels to drain while you build the quesadilla.
- In the same skillet, add one tortilla, half the shredded cheese, and the second tortilla. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the cheese begins to melt, then flip. Turn the heat off the stove.
- Top the quesadilla with the tomato sauce, remaining shredded cheese, pepperoni, and the parmesan. Broil for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and pepperoni is crisp. Let rest for 2 minutes, then slide out of the skillet and cut into wedges. Enjoy!
- To make several pizzadillas at a time, simply layer the tortillas, cheese, sauce, and pepperoni on a baking sheet. Bake as many as you'd like at 375F for 15 - 20 minutes until cheese is melted and pepperoni is crispy.
- Using large tortillas, this will serve 2 for a meal or 4 as an appetizer.
- Switch it up! Using different cheeses, toppings, and sauce can make this different a thousand ways.