Happy Thursday! It feels like fall here and is dark in the morning (boo) and cool all night (yay!) and football season is in full swing, thank goodness for Jay who really needed 4 days off of life per week (damn NFL, man). Jk, he's great.
Perfect for fall, for football, for the weekend, or dinner tonight, whatevs.Print
- 1 brick (8oz) softened cream cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped
- pita, bread, or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F. Preheat a skillet to medium heat. Add the pepperoni and cook for 5 minutes until slightly crisp and the fat has rendered. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, garlic powder, and half the parmesan. Spread the mixture in a shallow baking dish (8x8 or smaller). Spread the tomato sauce over the cheese mixture, then sprinkle on the rest of the parmesan and the prepared pepperoni.
- Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes until hot, bubbly, and browned on top. Serve with dippers, and eat immediately while hot. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 6