Just like the twice baked potatoes that I encourage you to make with these, these are decadent.
And high in calories.
You know we don't eat like this even close to every day, as evidenced by our Health Kick page. But sometimes it's good, fun, and fabulous to eat a crap ton of food and drink too much and laugh and hold your stomach and not worry about your dang weight, heart, arteries, or possible cancerous growths.
That is if you don't already have some sort of medical challenge that requires you to always worry about your weight, heart, arteries, or possible cancerous growths.
If you have an affliction such as that, please navigate to the Health Kick page and accept my apologies for rubbing this recipe in your face.
Healthy food is delicious too!
But, this isn't healthy.
This isn't a recipe, just another way to use the fabulous pimiento cheese that I wish I could eat every day.
Here's what I did:
- Made patties from ground beef using grated garlic and onion, salt, pepper, olive oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Just a dash of each per patty is perfect.
- Grilled the patties in a hot pan for 3 minutes per side.
- Grilled one hamburger bun in some butter in a separate pan.
- Put one half of the hamburger bun on each plate.
- Put one hamburger on each plate.
- Put a scoop of pimiento cheese on top of each burger.
- Put chopped onion, lettuce, and tomato on top of the whole dang thing.
Ahhhhhh. Why not have fancified grill food this weekend? Everyone loves it!