So, here is our gift to you....
Our 200th post!
You've stuck by us through camera malfunctions, incoherency, swearing, fart jokes, poop stories, and family dysfunction. We love you for it!
Here is the gift Jay got me for Christmas. The contents were great and thoughtful and wonderful and useful and lovely, but the outside is what really got me.
Please note a few things:
- Shiny wrapping paper that cannot be torn. It's made of some NASA poop-catching material, I'm sure of it.
- The paper did not cover the entire box.
- Neither did the cartoons taped to the back of the box.
- So, the back of the box was partially nekkid, like a 13-year old girl showing too much cleavage. Kinda cute, but definitely not OK.
- My name misspelled.
- Jay's name signed as though he is famous. On the front of the gift.
- Backwards R, like KoRn or some other super fake hardcore group from the 90s.
It was a gift to me, and now I'm regifting it.
Thanks for reading, we love you!