From The Pioneer Woman, this super foolproof mint fudge is the easiest fudge ever with just two ingredients. It's ready to eat after chilling and is made in the microwave!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups (1 bag) peppermint or Andes chocolate chips
- Prepare an 8x8 dish with parchment paper or other nonstick equivalent. Add the chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then repeat.
- Pour the condensed milk into the slightly melted chips, then repeat the 30 seconds microwaving, stir, repeat until the mixture is completely smooth and melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared dish and smooth the top with a spoon or knife.
- Let the mixture chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours, then cut into small bits and enjoy!
Melting the chocolate: It can be tempting to hurry the melting process by microwaving for a minute or more at a time. However, this can cause the chocolate to seize and harden or burn. Be patient with the first few rounds of microwaving; it won't feel like much is happening but trust the process.
Flavors: Simply put, this recipe works with ANY bag of chocolate or baking chips and a can of sweetened condensed milk. Plain chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter are all delicious flavors to try using this method!
Storage: This fudge keeps great on the counter for about 3 days; or up to a week in the fridge.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 2 ingredient fudge, mint fudge, 2 ingredient mint fudge, pioneer woman fudge with sweetened condensed milk